Suffering from stomach burn and heart burn, sweating over belly, stomach feels full. What is the cause and cure?

Dear Dr. Samuel, Hi i m an Indian women of age 50. I had experiencing problem of burn in stomach , sweating over belly since 3 years. I had even consulted doctor but no use. This occurs if i take spicy foods. Most Indian foods are spicy. And also I feel that my stomach is full for a small meal. And some times my heart burns. So please can i know what was the reason for the symptoms i m facing Thanks, Varalakshmi
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012