Suffering from stomach and back ache, causing Diarrhoea. Burning sensation in vagina. Is it UTI?

Thank you! Last I went out and had a few drinks. As soon as I got home I got really bad stomach pains I went to the bathroom three times in an hours time with diarrhea . This morning I woke up dehydrated with a mild burning sensation in my vagina . I went to the bathroom again just now and wipe with a baby wipe to relieve the burn a little and saw a clear jelly like something. I m known for having uti s and my bladder was taking out. A few weeks ago I had twice and was dealing with stomach aches after as well but that s all. My left side and lower back is achy now too. I could it be? What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013