Suffering from stomach ache

I m having a stomach ache from yesterday on the right side. should i go and see a doctor or general medicine will work. I haven t had yet. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Dec 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi... there are various causes for the stomach ache.., common causes are acid peptic disease.., duodenal ulcer, peptic ulcer.. Avoid spicy foods, coffee, tea and chilli items for a month, then the condition will improve...
Hope I have answered your question..

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As pain is on right side,possibility of having acute appendicitis is there.
This can be better diagnosed bye physical examination and by sonography.
Take antispasmodic tab like Meftal spas or cyclomin.If there is no relief then consult surgeon.
Ok and bye.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thank you for your query.
your question was posted on 3rd December 2010,Friday, and think you might have got relief but still I would like to share few things.
The pain may be because of :

*Kidney stones
*urethral stone
*Muscular pains etc etc

You need clinical examination and investigations if required.
Thank you