Suffering from stomach ache, getting loose stool, loss of appetite. Is it due to anxiety?

My ten year old girl has been complaining of tummy ache for about a month. Her stools are loose in the morning and she is barely eating until dinner time (some crackers and rice). She has a hearty evening meal though, and no temperature or vomiting at all so I m wondering if it is all down to anxiety and if so what to do about it. She is more herself after school and at the weekend although she still eats less than normal and her stools have not been fully formed for a while.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome on HMC

Try Syp cypon (appetizer) 1teaspoonfull twice for some days.

Best regards
Dr izhar