Suffering from stomach ache and severe bloating. Feel light headed and dizziness. Cause for these symptoms?

about six days ago i came down with a high fever of 102.9 and i started throwing up. i had fever for about three days, and now im fever free. for the past three days there has been sever pain in my stomach and sever bloating . i feel like i have to throw up all of the time, but i never do. my stomach is harder than a rock. :/ i have some indigestion, and heartburn . my lower back hurts bad, and i also noticed that i am very light headed and dizzy. i am also very fatigued and the easiest tasks feel like theyre impossible. i am thirsty all the time, but not hungry because i feel like my stomach is full already. and i get nauseaus when i eat. food doesnt have the same taste. and also there is a bad taste in my mouth no matter what. ive brushed my teeth , and used mouthwash countless times, but i still have this awful taste. what could be causing all this to be going on?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013