Suffering from staph urine infection, erosion on cervix. Having weakness, constipation, lower back pain. Taking treatment, no relief. Suggestions?

I have a severe staph urine infection since last december 2011. erosion on cervix . rightnow I have following symptoms. Loss of energy, constiipation (black color), lower back pain . as soon as the urine infection starts swelling & pain starts from vagina , bum, thighs, right breast and right ear and tongue . I am regularly taking treatment but the relief is for two days only. Plz. suggest. I am very much tense. I think doctors are not able to diagnose it properly. Regards, Manisha
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012