Suffering from stabbing chest pains, diagnosed as muscular pain. ECG normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hi my son is 9 had a viral infection 3 weeks ago then started to get sharp stabbing pains in chest went to hospital they done ECG chest X-ray all came back fine they said if he still is in pain after a week come back and we will do more tests so we did he was still in lots of pain done another ECG came back fine said it could be muscular still in pain spends most of his time in bed don t know what to do next
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013