Suffering from spondylolythesis. Numbness in leg, no bladder sensation, perm nerve damage. How to get relief?

39 yr old female, MRI shows grade I spondylolythesis, which I knew because of spinal fusion in 98, dehydration of the L3-L4 and L5-S1 disc, conus tip is at the level of T12, facet hypertrophy , bilateral pars defect seen at L5, annular tear at L5, uncovering of the posterior aspect of L5 disc. My issues have gotten extremely worse the last couple of years, walking my legs go numb, perm nerve damage (5) on left and 2 on right, bladder sensation not all there, numbness in legs while sitting, laying in certain positions. At times I feel as though I am paralyzed because my back will pinch and I can t move then legs go numb also
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012