Suffering from spondylitis, talking unrelated things and irregular periods. Have fluctuating blood pressure levels. Are these menopausal symptoms?

I am writing this mail on behalf of my mother. I really need your help urgently. My mom is 52 yrs old and going through menopause period. She is having spondylitis in her back. Six months back once she became crazy, totally lost her mind for one day. That whole day she did not get sleep. Uttering words related to spirituality and always was telling that some body is calling her to heaven. So, we were forced to admit her in some psychiatric hospital . Doctor gave one injection in her back and then only she got sleep. After that she became normal but sometimes she used to lost her mind uttering repeating words. Now she is not having periods regularly. She is feeling pain in her whole body. Feeling some pain in the back side of the head. Blood pressure is also going fluctuating in time which means it is not stable. I have consulted with many doctors but its not curing for six months. One more thing she loves me very well and is upset since I am staying in different state because of my Ph.D. Can you tell me whether these things are the symptoms of mental disorder or due to menopause period. I read many articles in NET but still confused. If you please guide me to give some solution for recovery, I will be very grateful. Regards, Anal
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012