Suffering from spondylitis disease and pain in ear. Not able to walk properly. Not cured by vertin. Concerned

I am suffering with spondilities diecease. The C2,C3 and C4 bones are some problem. My problem is in the night when I was in sleeping, and changing my position suddenly I am finding giddiness and I can not sit in a right position after happening this problem. This problem is will be continued for many days. I am unable to walk when it happend. I have used the Vertin and Stugeron tablets also. There is no use. Is the problem happening with the spondilities or it may ear problem. I am having a little pain in my left ear. When press the below ear, it is observing. Kindly inform remedy N.Laxminarayana
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012