Suffering from spondylitis. Using endura mass. Got severe vomiting, loose motions. Side effects of endura mass?

i was suffering from spondilitis and i am very skinny, my height is 5 5 and weight is only 50 kg so i started using endura mass since 3 years i gained weight to 55 kgs and if i stop i lost my weight again so i got addicted towards its and continuing it every evening 2 to 3 spoons once a day, suddenly last week i had severe vomitings and loose motions whihc caused severe dehydration and acidity and viral infection, gastritis , ulcer etc etc . i wanted to ask whether this is all the side effects of endura mass? G. pavani
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013