Suffering from spinning vertigo. Taking medicines, problem persists. Suggestions?

I have been suferring fron spinning vertigo for last months, this happens some times when i go for sleep, standing running. I am confused whether it is still with me or not. As per the neuroloist, taking medicines as marislon mg thrice in a day.But still has the vertigo. How long this vertigo can be with a person. Is this a long tern disease. Because of this I have been confused about this whether I am spinning or not. But i feel most of the time in darkness. Please suggest Great vRegard. Anuj 29 yrs old male
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012