Suffering from spinal paralysis. Used foley's catherter to drain urine. Is taxim okay?

i m suffering from spinal paralysis for past 12 years and use a foley s catherter to drain urine from my bladder . i cannot pass urine without using a catherter. for past one year i ve been facing problem of Orchitis in the testicle , my doctor suggested to take Taxim - o 200mg, i took the drug for 2 weeks, i completed the course and then stopped the drug, and continued niftran 100 mg. its been now 3 weeks and again facing the problem. my left testicle pains a lot. i ve started taking taxim o 200mg again. is this the right drug for me ? how do i get a permanent solution from this problem ? plzzzz help
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012