Suffering from sperm release at night and premature ejaculation. Treatment?

hello doctor, i have a major sex problem. first of all my sperm release during sleep and the sperm has gone very thin, it s like a water now and this is happening 3 to 4 days a week, sometime everyday. an other problem is that wen i have sex i release within few seconds and sperm drops down. it never comes like in a pressure which it meant to be, please i need a treatment for this could you help me with this problem asap. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012