Suffering from sorethroat, coughing, sneezing, feeling like lump in throat, difficult to swallow. Solution?

I feel like there is a lump inside my chest, like in my windpipe, at the lower then my neck. It started today really and i can really feel it when I swallow . It s mainly annoying but it hurts when I lay on my side. I am a like sick right now, sore throat , coughing and sneezing . Any ideas are appreciated and I am a 16 year old woman. No medical history really, except getting strep last year and my throat almost closing.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012