Suffering from sore, tight and inflamed muscle around upper back. Is this repetitive strain injury?

i have been suffering for some time with a sore, tight, feels inflamed, muscles across my upper stretch or turn is uncomfortable. im a home help, which involves a lot of cleaning, i go the gym 3 times a week. im wondering if its repetitive strain injury? im also at the menopause 53 this year and my eyes are wartery, and sumtimes one eye seems blurry. thankyou for your time to answer.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having osteoartheritis of cervical spine and shoulder.
Go for physiotherapy and short way diathermy.
for having eye problem, consult ophthalmologist to rule out refraction of error and glaucoma.
Take calcium, vitamin A and D supplements.
Ok and take care.