Suffering from sore throat, leg pain diarrhea, stomach flu, cold, strep. What is the problem?

My daughter was diagnosed with strip a couple weeks ago. This morning she woke up complaining about another sore throat, and leg pain and she had diarrhea. I'm concerned because she's had several infections and sicknesses in the past couple months and just as she gets over one, another one hits. She's had stomach flu, several colds, strep and now this. It is one right after another. Why is she sick all the time?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013