Suffering from sore throat, headache and back pain. What should I do ?

I m a 25 year old male. About 5 I came down with a cold I got from a family member. It was just a common clogged sinuses, sore throat , and a little headache . After about a day of being sick I got my first case of Hives . They were incredibly itchy and after having a small second wave of them yesterday I think the Hives are starting to go away. But this morning I woke up and I thought it was just some back pain (after sleeping uncomfortably on a couch) but after moving around and drinking some water if feels like there is a pain/uncomfortable feeling in my upper Chest/Back/LowerThroat. Almost like something is stuck there...At the very base of my throat inside my chest. It kind of fades in and out of intensity. After a little research online it seems like simple heartburn but I just wanted to get an opinion from someone else.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011