Suffering from sore throat, have a skin tag on right tonsil reddish in colour. Solution?

Hi i m 19 I weigh 125 pounds...I woke up with a sore throat on Saturday morning and still have one this morning. Last night it felt like i had gravel in my throat, but today it feels a little different. So I looked in the mirror and it looks like i have a skin tag on my right tonsil . It doesn t look like it s filled with puss or anything like that, it s red. My throat is also red, and it didn t look like there s really any puss on my throat, maybe a little tiny bit.I gargled with salt water, and I do not have the money to go to a doctor until Friday, I also have a 3 month old he at risk for getting sick? He is breast fed, and he only gets one 4 ounce bottle of formula a day for naps. Is there anything else I can do myself before I can make it to the doctor on Friday? I m not worried for me, just my son. I m not kissing him or anything, and I wash my hands as much as possible before and after I change him. Any help or advise would be appreciated! Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013