Suffering from sore throat, found small red bumps in throat and glands look swollen. Smoke Marijuana, causing dryness. Suggestion?

I ve been having a sore throat lately with mucus like residue , see through looking , this was about 2 months ago, the clear mucus is no longer a problem, I don t have difficulty swallowing or eating or even talking, I do feel a slight discomfort in my throat , recently I took a look with plenty of my the back of my throat has small red bumbs spread out and my glands look swollen \ irritated , I took a q tip and cleaned teraly no mucus or blood nothing, they just look swollen with hole like patterns , again I feel no pain , simply a dry throat ( this I breathing through my nostril ) I ve been drinking warm Lemonade u could sy with a teaspoon of honey everytime ibfeel like it s too dry, I do drink occasionally and ibsmoke marijuana, I wash my mouth maybe 3 times a day and gargle water to make sure it s clean at all times, i feel no discomfort when smoking I do know this might be a factor tho, it seems to be lessening the symptoms , but I don t know what this could mean should I seek medical attention? My voice has not changed, simply dryness irritation, i do notice it s veiny no white spots noticed
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013