Suffering from sore throat and fever. History of Jaundice and Typhoid. Treatment?

Hi, m priya m having sore throat from last 15 days m nt having fever but vomiting from 2 days, i did my blood test of typhoid in which salmonella typhi O - agglutination seen 1:80, salmonella typhi H - agglutination seen 1:80,salmonella paratyphi A(H) - agglutination- seen 1:20, salmonella paratyphi B(H) - agglutination seen -1:20, last month i had jaundice my liver is vry weak , i arealdy had 1 time thypoid nd 2 times jaundice in past years. plz guide me what diet nd treatment i have to take...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013