Suffering from sore throat and chesty cough. Had high BP and fever. Solution?

Hi, I ve been feeling generally unwell for a few weeks and developed a really sore throat and chesty cough within hours on Sunday along with chest and back pains so I phoned my GP. I had high blood pressure and temp and was given voltarol and amoxicillin . I came out in a rash the next evening and wa swollen so I had a steroid injection and they told me to stop taking the antbiotics. Now the pain in my throat seems to be getting worse. My tongue feels burnt and is really red and I feel like there s a lump in my throat :( what can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013