Suffering from sore throat. Lumps and pain in the tonsils. What to do?

Hello Doctor I have been suffering some kind of sore throat for a year. Sometimes it goes back and comes back with mild pain in throat. There are also pimples like things in my throat below tonsils and there is too much irritation in my throat like the mild pain and feeling of thirst. it feels that something is stuck to my throat i have taken anti biotic too but now this time i m not getting improvement. What Should i do? im too much worry.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012