Suffering from smelly burps. Breath test results normal. Antibiotic not worked. How to get relief?

Hi I have been suffering from smelly burps for the last 5 - 6 months and nothing i have tried is working, have been watching wat I have been eating and i have found nothing that would be causing it. I have had a breath test done in the doctors to see if my stomach was producing excess acid and it came back normal, I have had a course of strong antibiotics believe they are called Hellyclear or something similar (believe they are to kill of bugs in stomach which cause ulsers), they have not worked. Presently when I burp I cant taste it where previously i did and the smell has been foul I been told they smeel like rotten eggs . Please can u help have a family wedding in less than 2 weeks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012