Suffering from slightly raised pimples all over body. What treatment is required?

Hello I have been recently suffering with last month big pimples here an there now this month its a bunch of those little blind slightly raised ones and my skin is sensitive and combo so there red I tried a script I use for benzolye peroxide wash nightly and after I use a few drops of pure olive oil but its been getting worse not better please what can I do also was wondering I am on two new meds could they be causing it there vyvanse and trazadone
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012