Suffering from sliding hernia, copd, high BP, cholesterol. Gall bladder removal advised with above problems?

i have a sliding hernia and c.o.p.d also high blood pressure and high colestrol in addition to angina and 13 years ago i had a mastectomy . next wednesday i will have a pre assessment before having my gall bladder removed by keyhole surgery. my main concern is will i be ok having this op with copd and my hernia problem. Has anyone undergone this surgery before with these problems. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013