Suffering from sleeplessness. Taking Zopliclone. Concerned about the dependence on medication

I have suffered for years and years with a fear of not being able to sleep. It takes about 6 weeks of my life everytime a bout occurs. I have recently got over a bout of this (last November I got back to normal) and now it has come back. I have been off work since last Wednesday (13th June) and Doctor has given me some Zopliclone to help me sleep. The problem is I have to stop taking them at some time and I just know I will not get to sleep. I have tried so many different things to get over this but it is just hell for me. I havent even told my daughters that is has come back as I feel so ashamed of myself.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012