Suffering from sleeping disorder, cold sweats and grumpy. Taking Tramadol not for pain. How do I quit these?

hi i know some 1, that has been taking tramadol for just over a year now, not for pain but mostly for comfort, as a loss to her baby boy and mother within 2 days of each other last year, and now she knows its time to stop for the sake of her family, and deal with the problem in different ways, as of sleeping disorders heat in the body( cold sweats and hot sweats) being grumpy if she hasnt got any, not being able to eat, motivate properly and because theyre so easy to get other peoples presctions for sale it is harder for her to stay away from them. and she is only a young girl at 26 years of age, please doctor can you help
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013