Suffering from sleep disorder. Took medicines, no help. Treatment?

hello Doc I am suffering from sleeping disorder from last 2 months.I feel like my brain is keep on awaken throughout the whole night Its like i am always feel conscious throughout the whole night.i am very upset because now i feel some burdon on my head whole day,Is it because of this problem? My doctor gave me tablet insonia { zolfresh 5mg} at bed time 5 months back when i had felt the same? which resolve the problem at that time.But now all that happen again to me. plz help me and advise me some good medicine.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012