Suffering from skin peeling, stings and very painful, applying Topical oil. Is it plantar fasciitis?

My chiropractor suggests that I am suffering from plantar fasciitis due to the way I walk, the pain I am experiencing, and the condition of my feet . I am being fitted for a custom orthodic to address this. However, I also have what appears to be skin peeling from the foot most affected. When I go to remove the skin it is painful because in reality it is attached, it just looks like it needs to come off. Sometimes this same foot stings extensively as if experiencing some nerve damage. I apply a topical oil daily to keep the skin supple, but by the end of the day, my foot is irritated again. Initially, I thought I might have an athlete s foot condition, but my symptons are only slightly like AF. Could this be related to the plantar fasciitis?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013