Suffering from skin conditions due to anxiety, red pimples over skin spreading to palms of hands and fingers, itchy, painful, bleed. Taking fucidin, fuciderm. Cause?

my mother is 50 years old. she has been suffering - for over 6 years now- from some sort of skin condition due to anxiety as her doctor said, she has these big red pimples like things all over her skin , but now they are spreading to the palms of her hands and fingers , they re itchy and painful to her , they bleed too. she doesn t have diabetes or any other chronicle diseases . she s been taking normal ointments and creams such as Fucidin and Fuciderm and other moisturizing creams for that but so far ,, nothing changed. can you please help me
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012