Suffering from skin allergy, skin gets patchy, itchy, no relief with several treatments. Guidance?

Sir, My age about 60 year is suffering from skin allergy or skin problem since last 8 years in which her skin become patchy and ( starts severe khujali in her arms and face) I have shown to many doctors, some say that it is allergy with gajar ghas and some say it is internal problem it can,t be healed and some say it is life long and it cannot be cured . In Jabalpur I also shown to Skin Specialist ,he gave treatment but after some relief it again reappear and the problem is as it. So ,i request to sir kindly guide us for the treatment of the same.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012