Suffering from skin allergy related to psoriasis, reddened, dry skin peeling. Help?

i am suffering from skin allergy related to psoriasis for 7 to 8 months now. My left leg during the day, swells and when I sleep at night by keeping the leg on a pillow, it becomes normal next day. Also, from knee to feet, the skin is in red color, the skin when becomes dry peels off. Is there any remedy in ayurveda that cures this permanently? At present, I am using regular medicines for this problem and still suffering. Please help me
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013