Suffering from skin acne, dark pores, scares. How to get rid off it?

Hello doctor. I am suffering from skin acne since 7years. I also have large dark pores And scars and also blackheads on my nose. My face is too oily as well as rough. Many people including my mom says that i have ruined my face with so many chemicals. But nobody have ever understood about how i feel about my skin as i am suffering this for many years. Doctor, I am 18years old now. All the pimples i had left me dark spots on my face. Please tell me doctor how will i get rid of my Dark spots n scars? I've tried so many things. I've tried even facials to reduce my dark spots. But i failed.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013