Suffering from sinusitis, toothaches, headaches, decreased appetite, hacking out green foul smelling mucus. Remedy?

Hi there. My name is Robert, and i believe i have sinusitis . I felt under the weather for an amount of time before I got this, and now I am blowing my nose and hacking up green, foul smelling mucus for about a week now. I also am experiencing toothaches, as well as headaches , and I have had a decrease in appetite since this has begun. What steps do I take from here to start an upward trend for myself to be ridden from this dreaded case?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013