Suffering from sinusitis and floaters, polyps. Any connection between sinusitis and floaters?

i am healthy 34-year old male, no significant medical history except gall bladder removal 2-years ago. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and also floaters. no abnormalities with retina. Can there be a connection between sinusitis and floaters. Sinusitis is very bad and I am diagnosed with polyps. Some ENT surgeons have suggested for removal of polyps; while others say it can be only temporary relief as sinusitis can recur again. I am using budesonide intranasal spray. Floaters are present 24 hours; no flashers of lights. I am also myopic and wear glasses.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013