Suffering from sinus problem, have sensitive and painful cartilage. Feel smooth bumps on scalp. Cause for symptoms?

After years of sinus problem. I have new symptoms lasting now for weeks. I have very sensitive and painful cartilage in nose from tip and sides and even bridge. I wake up with thick plug of yellow mucus and slightly blocked nose. My lips feel prickly and sore and slightly swollen. I have a variable headache that particularly affects my scalp where I feel some large smooth bumps (possibly they have always been there) and actininc keratosis. For many weeks I been getting steadily worse with flue type symptoms, but no real temperature. Age 70 male. My short term memory is degrading quite badly.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013