Suffering from sinus infection, throat infection and pneumonia for 2 months.

I have been sick going on 2 months now. 1st it was a sinus infection, uri, dehydrated , and a infection in my throat it eventually turned into pneumonia . Felt a little better after about 8 days finished all my meds and a week later I m back to chest hurting sinuses are hurting and really bad cough that it hurts to cough. I have been to the dr 5 times now. At what point do I go to the ER? I m not sure what to do I have been struggling with sinus problems for about 6 months but this is the worst yet??
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011