Suffering from shoulder and neck painafter injury. Headaches, dizziness, blurred vision. Contrecoup suspected. Advice?

I was hit from behind in my vehicle by another this was 4 weeks ago now I'm still suffering neck and shoulder pain ,lower back pain,but down the spine is easing off a little now ,from last thursday started with bad headaches ,dizzyness,blurred vision and feeling sick I went to emergency doctor he said could be suspected contrecoup,so he stoped me taking all medicine tramadol etc,on the saturday evening everything got worse and I fainted,ambulance took me to hospital I had a ct scan which they said was clear but I have to go for results next week,I still have all the same symptoms now ,I can't stand the light ,I can't walk far I get dizzy and I'm very forgetful what can this be
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013