Suffering from short term memory loss. Is there an option for remedial classes ?

My daughter is suffering short term memory loss , and she is studying 7th standrad, she couldnt do maths ,she will always forget whenever we teach her, is any treatment for her, Further pls precribe suitable doctors in chennai My daughter is suffering short term memory loss, and she is studying 7th standrad, she couldnt do maths ,she will always forget whenever we teach her, is any treatment for her, Further pls precribe suitable doctors in chennai One year we took her to psychiatrist , doctor advised to go for remedial classes But we didnt go for that as fees very high, we need more suggestion, for treatment G.ganesh Patient : Female Age of patient:13
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011