Suffering from sharp stomach pain, took Acid reducer and Pepto, causing vomiting. Is it a food infection?

I ve been having sharp stomach pains for the past 4 hours. My mom said it was probably a gas bubble, so I took some acid reducer and pepto and massaged it, but it didn t get much better. Then, a few minutes ago, I got sick and vomited. it was light gray in color and then, as a thew up more, it cleared up. My stomach still hurts-- not as bad-- but still quite a lot. Do I need to go to the ER? My mom is a nurse and said it was just my upset stomach. At a work party tonight, I did eat about 6 peppers (like the kind you get with your Dominos pizza). That s when it started hurting. And I def. tasted that when I threw up.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013