Suffering from shaking, fits, salivation from mouth, uanble to hold things. On valprol, risdone forte. History of OCD. Treatment?

respected sir, i m a psychiatric rehab profesional. one of my resident(patient) has been diagnosed with OCD . she is getting valprol 5oo mg(night 1), risdone forte (night 1), prodep 20 mg (morning 1), bexol 2 mg (morning 1), qutan 400 mg (night 1). suddenly she shows eps like trembling, drifting,could not hold water bottle or glass,every item falls down to the ground from her hand .it was so worsen that she has to be admitted since she could not even wake up and even she had a fits along wid salivation from mouth.please look over the case and suugest on her case.thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012