Suffering from severe water infection. History of interstitial cystitis. Any ideas?

Hi there I am a 29 year old woman who was diagnosed with Interstitial cystitis after 3 years of daily pain and trips back and forth to the doctors. I was given a list of foods and drinks to avoid for 8 weeks and it has only reared up a handful of times in 8 years. On Christmas eve I came down with a very bad case of it and took antibiotics to see if perhaps it was just a normal water infection and it is not as aggressive but it is still lingering and I went to pee this morning (2nd time of the day after a glass of water), had a few drops and it was bright yellow and the tissue was bright yellow also, I do not remember seeing it this bad. Have you any ideas what it could be? Thanks Lyndsey
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013