Suffering from severe skin rashes in my inner thighs from 2-3 years, what cream can i use other than candid b ?

hi doctor i am facing a severe skin rashes in my inner thies from last 2 3 i put some anti fungal ointment but it is not working out and now the itching area is increasing and red patches are there please help me for the same My Age is 28 I am a male This problem is getting more intense from last 2-3 months i thought it is due to sweat but it s not i try to make that place dry and i have used the antifungal cream candid b on it but still the problem is not solved and the red spots(rashes) are increasing there area initially it was on one thigh now its on both the thigh
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011