Suffering from severe pain in breast, history of infection in rib. Taking Zydol plus. Is the pain due to asthma?

hi. i had an infection in the rib area just under the breasts and got to the point that i couldn.t lift myself up out of bed and i had to hold my breasts as i got up. i was put on antibiotics .this was in october 2011.i keep getting the pain since sometimes on the left somtimes right and somtimes both sides.the docter keeps telling me its muscle pain but i have tried pain killers and the rub for this but it does not relieve the pain.recently i was put on zydol plus twoo paracetamols 4 times a day for back and joint pains but still keep getting pain in ribs.just had the pain again 2 weeks ago and it spread up to my armpit on right side. I also took an asthma attack after this which was a shock but i have had slight asthma.could you help please.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013