Suffering from severe osteoporosis. Took Forteo shots in the past. What are the side effects of Prolia?

I am female, age 74, and have severe osteoporosis . A test in November showed all graphs in the deepest red zone. Have already taken Forteo shots for 2 years with side effects, showing when the treatments were finished. Throat damage, kidney stones , and infections occur (bladder). Am now looking at Prolia , I am desperate for help but do not need further serious side effects but do not wish to have fractures occur. I live alone, my husband is deceased, but I do have a son close by. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013