Suffering from severe neck pain and throbbing headache. Lumps on the back of the neck. Lymph nodes?

A few days ago I woke up with neck pain and a throbbing headache. I felt a lump on the right side of the back of my neck right below my hairline. It feels like a knot like if I pulled my neck and it feels like the size of a quarter. When I turn my neck to the right my neck hurts and it makes my headache worse. My headache sometimes gets worse when I stand up or close my eyes. Tonight at around 10 I felt another lump on the left side of the back of my neck near where my neck meets my shoulders. It doesn't hurt though. Do you think the lumps could be lymph nodes?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013