Suffering from severe muscle pain in legs, arms, recent history of dengue. Treatment options?

Hello. I am writing to you to see if you could help with my problem. I read on the internet your comments about Dengue Fever . I contracted the disease when i went to in early November. I was admitted to hospital for 5 days on my return to and endurred an awful time. But 3 months later I am still suffering from muscle pain in my legs and arms and am wondering if the Dengue Fever is still the problem. Can you offer any advice to makea quicker recovery. Supplements or anything like that? Yours hopefully
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013