Suffering from severe lower back pain, low grade fever, chills. Ultrasound, CT scan normal. Cure?

Hi for the past 5 day I have had sever back pain on lower right side and now it has spread to the frount right and back Iam tried all the time puking and have a low grade frevor with realy bad chills. Last month I had bad pain in my right frount they thought it was my apendix I had I ultrasound and a ct scan with die but nothing was found they gave me ivs with antibiotics I started to feel better. But this pain is so much different I don t know what to do I don t want to go to the hospail to be told its all in ur head and sent home with pain pills when theey are not working anyways thank janet Roth
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013