Suffering from severe lower back pain, feeling nauseous and dizzy. How to get relief?

hi, i ve been suffering from severe lower back pain for years now aswell as constant nauseous and dizzy spells mainly in the morning but they can occur throughout the day. I also have constant pain throughout my whole body its not just localised to my lower back. I am also constantly sweating and going through hot and cold phases. I m sure its just stress and this is how my body is reacting to it but please help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013